- Implants for placement in palatal area
- Self tapping
Palatal Denture Stabilizer is unique & specifically designed to stabilize upper dentures
Why is Palatal Denture Stabilizer needed?
- Maxillary arch is most common area for ridge augmentation/bone graft
- When using temporary dentures, direct pressure on surgical site can result in wound dehiscence and/or movement of bone graft
- Palatal denture stabilizer provides relief to surgical area with excellent stabilization of temporary dentures
Why does Palatal Denture Stabilizer work?
- Palatal maxillary bone structure does not change, even with long-term use of dentures
- Bone thickness is almost 5mm under rugae area & along mid-palatal line