The Original Technology from BienAir
Thanks to the pre-set surgical protocols, you can carry out your procedures in no time.
Thanks to its high-precision electronic system, the torque selected on the console corresponds exactly to the torque obtained at the output of your instrument.
With its single rotary knob, navigation is easier than ever before. Simply turn the knob to scroll through the menus, then click to confirm your choice.
The single rotary knob is easy to remove from the unit for sterilization. In addition, the control panel is protected by highly resistant glass that is easy to clean.
The simple and discreet screen provides you with access to all the information you need to ensure your procedure is a success: choice of handpiece, speed, torque, irrigation flow and direction of rotation.
MEG Engine® II PURE SIMPLICITY
- Pre-set surgical protocol
- Intuitive control knob
- Patented irrigation system
- Smart foot pedal
- Easy to clean device
It has an irrigation system which is internal to the instrument – a world first.
Micro-Series CA 20:1 L
- Multi-strand optical glass technology
- Internal irrigation and Kirschner Meyer
- Rotation speed: Maximum 2,000 rpm
- Withstand more than 1600uses @ 70 Ncm
- Electric motor – MX-I LED
- Design of Brushless Micromotor
- Maximum torque at motor: 5 Ncm
- Motor speed range in the rated voltage range: 100 – 40,000 rpm
- With LED
- With Compact design – Improved power and Maneuverability
- With NOISE LEVELS REDUCED AND LESS VIBRATIONS
ROTARY KNOB INTUITIVE CONTROL KNOB
- With its single rotary knob, navigation is easier than ever before.
- Sterilizble rotary knob