All the advantages of i-Gen, yet resorbable, So no secondary surgery
- Creates space equal to non-resorbable membranes
- No wrinkling of the membrane after hydration and bone graft
Innovative material & manufacturing techniques
- 3D printing manufacturing
- β phase Tricalcium Phosphate (β -TCP) integrated
PCL (FDA Approved Biodegradable Material)
- Raw material, medical grade registered with FDA, which has outstanding biocompatibility and biodegradability.
- Widely used for implantable medical devices, due to safety and stability in the body.
- Raw material manufactured at GMP facility that follows ISO and ICH Q7* guidelines.
Woodruff and Hutmacher, The return of a forgotten polymer-Polycaprolactone in the 21st century. P rog. Polym. Sci., 2010 * ICH Q7 ; Good Manufacturing Practice Guide for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, International regulations for the production and registration of pharmaceuticals
Complex structure of blockage/ flowage made real via 3D printing
- Assured quality control and quality assurance via uniform production
- Perfectly connected pore structure,resulting in fluent flow of oxygen and nutrients after bone graft
- Accelerated bone regeneration
Dong-Woo Cho et al., Effect of pore architecture and stacking direction on mechanical properties of solid freeform fabrication-based scaffold for bone tissue enginering, J. Biomed. Mater. Res. A, 2012
Dong-Woo Cho et al., Stimulation of healing within a rabbit calvaria ldefect by a PCL/PLGA scaffold blended with TCP using solid freeform fabrication technoloyg, J Mater. Med., 2012
Membrane is sustained during bone regeneration
- Long-lasting for over 6 months
- Maintains secure position during bone regeneration
- Full performance of soft tissue blockage & bone formation.
- Excellent physical characteristics (High strength after hydration/ Stable applications for clinical cases/Constant & even clinical results)
Outstanding bone formation with β -TCP
- Accelerated bone formation- emission of Ca2+ via decomposition of β -TCP
- Effective regeneration, while blocking out soft tissue
Lasts for over 6 months
Outstanding maintenance and bone regeneration
Accelerated osteogenesis confirmed using ALP(Alkaline Phosphatase) test, comparison of LT6 i-GEN with collagen membranes